HO HO CALIENTE!!
I awoke this morning from my slumber in a quite precocious manner. As I stretched my arms and legs, still groggy with sleep in my eyes, the pungent aroma of waxy smoke struck my nostrils. “Curious” I thought to myself as I continued my awakening routine. As I emerged from my bedroom and opened my door, a wave of burnt smelling air struck my face and immediately a sudden panic came over me. I paced quickly down my hall and passed the bathroom, the smell getting ever stronger, I appeared in my living room and a loud high pitched shriek “AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” spewed from my mouth. My living room table was ON FIRE!!! Apparently a candle had not been extinguished earlier in the night and had set my table ablaze!!!
I subsequently extinguished the fire and went about my morning routine!!
Seriously awkward way to get your day started!!
– Johnny K – Follow this mess on Twitter …